Have you had BAD LUCK with designing your own flyers in the past? Let’s be honest...did they turn out ugly?
Do you wish to design your own professional flyers?
Are you sick of dishing out so much MONEY every time you need a flyer designed for your business?
Finally...The Canva Course You’ve Been Waiting For! Start designing flyers like a Pro using Canva.
In this course, you will learn how to design eye-catching Event Flyers using Canva. With Candice Kilgore’s custom Canva templates, proven techniques, and hacks, you'll become a pro in no time!
It's time for you to go from BAD FLYERS to AMAZING FLYERS! The struggle is over!
Take a look at some of the flyer templates that you will learn to customize for your own personal Brand!
Do Any of These Sound Like You?
New to Canva - You’re brand new to Canva but want to start making your own attractive flyers for your business.
Having trouble making attractive designs in Canva - You’re already using Canva but your designs aren’t turning out quite like you desire.
Want to stop paying my Graphic Designer for Everything - You’re on a budget and hiring a full-time graphic designer is just not feasible at the moment.
Not a technical person - You’ve tried designing before with online editing software, but you became overwhelmed with the technical side because you had no one to show you what to do.
Want to start a side hustle - Maybe you want to start designing flyers for people here and there and want to charge them for it. Hey… why not!?!?
Want the luxury of not waiting on a Graphic Designer - You’re tired of having to wait on a graphic designer to complete your designs. If a small edit comes up, you have to wait days for revisions!
The Course comes with tons of incredible bonuses, including:
- Gain access to 30 Canva Templates that were custom designed by Graphic designer Candice Kilgore. This library will continue to grow!
- Online Facebook Community with Candice Kilgore and fellow classmates - Share your designs and enjoy live feedback and guidance. Vent, ask questions, whatever you need….we’re here to help!
- Brand Identity Workbook - Gain access to this 20 page workbook that will help you map out the look of your Brand. This workbook will help you choose colors, brand images, fonts, and more!
- Learn to Design the Candice Way - Candice has her own unique style of design. In this course she will teach you tips and hacks that can be used to design the perfect flyer inside of Canva. There are several courses that will teach you Canva, however not the Candice way!
In this Course you will explore topics such as:
- Choosing the right fonts for your flyers
- How to select good images for your flyers
- Choosing the right colors for your flyers
- How many words to use on flyers
- Selecting the right template for your flyer
And so much more!
Let’s revisit the benefits of learning to design your own Event Flyers…
The Wait is over!
You’re tired of having to wait on a graphic designer before you can start promoting your product, service, or event. Work on your designs from home, or anywhere you want at anytime. No more waiting on a Graphic Designer!
No More Ugly Flyers!
If you utilize Candice’s templates and take advantage of her tips and tricks, you’re guaranteed to be designing attractive event flyers in no time!
Save your money!
Every Business owner can surely benefit from this one! Stop paying a graphic designer for every little thing and take matters into your own hands! Candice Kilgore makes a living as a Graphic Designer and adamantly believes that there are some things that you should pay a designer for, BUT everything….No way! This is coming from the mouth of a Graphic Designer guys!
If this course seems like a good fit for you, Enroll Today!
Hello! I’m Candice Kilgore, and I’m dedicated to teaching entrepreneurs like yourself how to D.I.Y. your own Branding Materials using Canva, Pinterest, Shopify, WordPress and so much more! I’m the creator of #DesignMyOwnFlyers, a self-paced online course that teaches you how to successfully design professional event flyers using my custom Canva templates created just for you.
I’ve been the Graphic Designer and Brand Strategist of Think.Create.Build for almost 7 years. While I love designing for clients, I’m also dedicated to teaching entrepreneurs how to design for themselves. My goal is to teach you when to pay a graphic designer and when you can cut cost and just DO IT YOURSELF!